Hideyo,

I'm so sorry for your loss.  Everyone always says 'you did everything you could'.  And you certainly did.  I'm sorry.  I know you'll miss Tsubomi.  What does "Tsubomi" mean?

dede hicken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
May you find peace Hideyo. I know how you feel. Just
know you will both see each other again. To have a
cat love you as much as you do them is a most precious
gift.

Go with God,
Dede

--- Hideyo Yamamoto
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi, I just wanted to let you know that my baby
> Tsubomi has decided to
> leave the body which no longer allowed her to do
> things she wanted to do
> and now transited to a place where she had a
> infinity of freedom - I was
> holding her all day and all night and she crossed in
> my arms - felk is
> such a scary disease - everything happened so
> quickly, before last
> Friday, she was acting just fine - but I wish I had
> paid a little more
> attention to her little signs though ---
>

> Again, thank you all for all the prayers and
> encouragement - I and
> Tsubomi will be forever connected with our souls.. I
> will just miss
> holding her and seeing her body so terribly.. it
> just hasn't hit me.. I
> am sort of in shock.. but I know it's going to be
> painful when it does..
>

> Hideyo

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service of your God"
Mosiah 2:17