Hi all, long time no see, I know. I promised my
daughter I would try to find a pet psychic in
the Indianapolis, Indiana area. She has two cats
and a dog; the one cat likes the dog (sort of)
and the other cat HATES the dog AND the other
cat. The hating cat is Siamese, of course, and
she was there long before the other two, so my
daughter doesn't feel like she can get rid of
her (and I wouldn't want her to.) But whenever
she's in the same rom as the other cat, she
sprays all over. And yes, both cats are fixed.
Any ideas? I thought a pet psychic could at
least tell us what's going on. I don't want ant
of the animals to depart. Help!! Luv, Nancy and
her MC

Heaven, to me, will never a Heaven be
Unless my pets are there with me!

Don't take your organs to Heaven~~~