Thank you Terri,I love what you said about All the fur angels that will come flying to me with happiness and love. (made me cry) That will be the best thing ever that and seeing my mom again.THank you all for the wonderful support.I can't thank you enough.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Sherry,
    My heart goes all out to you for what you do. I'm so sorry to hear about Katarina. I have a personal kitty that is a Torti she is my baby.
I can't imagine at this time on how I would feel if I lost her. She is a rescue herself. I got her when she was barely 4-5 weeks old. She is now 4 yrs old.
Myself, being a rescue sure I deal with a lot of cats but not the load of having Felv/Fiv kitties. God it's gotta be tough to be so close to all the kitties that you deal with on a regular basics. I tip my hat to you for what you do. Bless you for being there for the kitties.
There is a special place in heaven waiting for you when the time comes. All the furangels will come flying to you with happiness and love.