Hello, I need some medical advice for my Tsunade.  Does anyone know where
to get digest- a-meal made by infinity?  My cat sometimes throws up her
just ate dinner and with the leukemia I think this would do her good.
Also I would like an immune system booster I have read about these being
good for FelL + cats but cant find it anywhere in stores.  Can someone
give me advice on these??

While I was at the pet store, I saw 2 products and I wonder has anyone
used them, and do they work??  1 was a spray you spray on a towel and
then rub kitty with it, it supposedly makes the cat non-allergenic by
getting rid of the proteins.  The other was a liquid medicne to stop
shedding, it seems like my kitty looses too much fur and I wonder if this
would help.

thanks
Chelsea and Tsunade