Oh Kris, I'm so sorry. Of course you feel awful, poor little Angel. I hope you can take some comfort in knowing that little Luna was blessed in finding someone to love him and care about him enough to try so hard to save him. It's not the length of time we spend together that determines the mark they leave on our hearts.
My deepest condolences in your grief,
Nina

Kris Kulak wrote:

My Little Luna didn't make it. He died because I guess of all the stress. His levels had dropped even lower than Friday. He's at peace now. It was too much for him. God I feel awful.