Sherry,
I'm sorry to hear that you've had so many new losses.  As I'm sure most of us on the list do, I have so much respect, admiration and gratitude for you and the other volunteers.  I don't know how you do it, but I'm so glad there are people like you in the world that deal with such hardship over and over in order to bring these deserving little Angels love and caring in their short lives.  I know it makes all the difference in the world to them.  Thank you, thank you.

What's happening with Tristan??  Has he come home yet?  If so, how did the introductions go?  I'm so pleased that he gets to come live with you.  You probably feel about him the way I do about my Pistol Pete and Timothy Arthur Bumble, like they are Spirit's reward to soothe our hearts and bring us joy.  Give him a nuzzle from his Auntie Nina!

Sherry DeHaan wrote:
Jen has been giving some of the Sids kids check ups that have been there awhile and rechecking them for fiv and felv.Well there is this beautiful orange and white boy named Tristan who was felv+ when he got there just over a year ago.Well Jen retested him on Tuesday and he is negative for both!!! When I got the e-mail I just started crying.I have told him since I have been volunteering there that if he didn't have that nasty felv I would take him home.So now I have to live up to my word and he is coming home with me Saturday!! Jen will retest him again in a month.But she is 99% sure he will test neg again. I will post some pics of him on my yahoo site in a few days.I call him a super model kitty. :)Miracles do happen. :)

Do you Yahoo!?