Yes, that sounds good.  I would like to email my cat-loving friends about the fund once it's set up.

Gina

kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At 11:30 AM 10/17/2006, you wrote:

I called Leslie and asked he to find a local Bank so we could make donations there and it would get publicity and others could also donate..waiting to hear back

I would be more than happy to donate.  What would we use, Paypal?  Let me know.

Gina

Leslie Lawther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What if we all band together to donate money for Leslie to use as a "reward"?  Surely there are enough of us on here to come up with a reasonable amount?  Thoughts?

--
Leslie     =^..^=

To leave the world a better place - whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or an improved social condition - that is to have succeeded.  That only one life breathed easier because you lived - that is success.
---Ralph Waldo Emerson

Visit my Tigger Tales site!

See my cats' gallery at Zazzle

Checked by AVG Free Edition.