To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: "A.J. De Bartolomeo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mailing-List: list [EMAIL PROTECTED]; contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 13:03:12 -0700
Subject: RE: [FIVCats2] Cat Jacked leukemia cats

Kelly,

Can you pdf the flier to the group and we can circulate it as well?

A.J. De Bartolomeo

GIRARD GIBBS llp

601 California St., Suite 1400

San Francisco, CA 94108

Tel: 415-981-4800

Fax: 415-981-4846

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.girardgibbs.com

This message is intended only for the addressee, and may contain information that is privileged or confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited; and you are asked to notify us immediately by return email, or by telephone at (415) 981-4800. Thank you.