Hi Guys,
I also have a PayPal account, I think that you can send the funds to my email: [EMAIL PROTECTED].  It's currently empty, I only use it to by random gifts from eBay, so will be easy to keep funds separate.

Hideyo - I am doing the meditation constantly.  It's funny, when I got back from the interview, to spot on my chest that I've visualized the gold coil anchoring in felt stronger.  I hope that this means something.

And yes, Amy was the reporter, the segment will air at 6.  I don't know if Kelly's email was directed at me, but I have indeed thanked her sincerely, both in person and over email.  Oh, and the cameraman liked the header to my flyers: Cat Jacking - so once more, thanks guys!

Leslie