Leslie,
I'm soooooo happy Satch is home safe and sound, I bet he is one happy boy!! I hope Bea is home soon too, still sending out positive thoughts and prayers for her to be found and returned to you safe and very soon. Give Satch a big hug from us and when you go to bed ask him to visit in your dreams and tell you where he last saw Bea, he may be able to help you find her.

{{{  Positive thoughts coming your way  }}}

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com