I know.. I am crying – I knew though someone they are going to be reunited with Leslie very soon --- I just totally believed in that—but it’s so good to hear that they are actually with her.. I haven’t read the details.. but how were they found?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 10:53 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: HAPPYHAPPYJOYJOY!!!!

I'm thrilled to hear this!

Wow, this totally amazing...yes had tears flowing when I have read the emails that both have been found!

I didn't get to hear or see the news story even though I do get the channels on direct TV. Did anyone video-tape this?

I had some distractions outside last night...wildlife was hungry.

This is one time we can all cry for joy and happiness for a good reason!