I've been waiting all day for your update. I was holding it together until you mentioned singing the praises of felv kitties in your follow up interview. The damn broke once again and the tears are flowing! I always feel connected to everyone's fur kids, but I feel like Satch and Bea's Godmother now! I feel like I should be sending them birthday cards with 5 bucks in them every year :). Go out and buy yourselves some catnip kids! You sure have all had yourselves quite an adventure! How did you do on that test? Hopefully the Angels were sticking around for that too. I can't believe you even found the car! Do you think the guy that took it had the window down and the food out thinking the cats would live there or some such nonsense? I'm sending out blessings to him too today. Keep a close eye on those two. The "no stress" rule has been shot completely out of the water! Do you have any Terramycin ointment in the house for Satch's eye? Swab it with a saline soaked cotton ball too.

Oh my dear, hugs to you and those sweet protected babies!  Ya done GOOD!
Nina