Chelsea,

So good to meet you.  I am sorry though that Tsunade
has tested positive for FeLV.  It sounds like you have
a handle on things though, from reading your posts.
Diane was correct in pointing out to keep her stress
free and feed her as good a diet as you can afford.  I
use Innova Evo.  A lot of people here do.  It's a
great food.  My Smookie, who we adopted from a shelter
in February, had a URI and a bad corneal ulcer.  She
had short black hair and still had the stitches in her
eye from having her right eye removed.  I started
using 250 mg of L-lysine (without propenol glycol) in
her wet Evo food twice a day, and she has just
blossomed into this beautiful cat.  The lysine cleared
up her URI and also the corneal ulcer (which three
different medicines did not clear up beforehand).  Her
coat is now medium length and has a beautiful sheen.
Her underbelly coat turned a gorgeous thick whitish
grey color.  She is a happy cat.  I think the food and
supplements have everything to do with that.  She is
sweet, but does not like to be handled much, so her
health and happiness wasn't from me petting her all
the time that's for sure.  lol.

My whole family on my dad's side lives in Greensboro.
My dad went to school there, and then to UNC Chapel
Hill.  My grandmother lives off Lee street, my uncle
in High Point, another Uncle over by the airport, and
another uncle somewhere in Greensboro, but not sure
exactly where.  Plus, I have a whole lot of cousins in
Greensboro.  My family owns Yum-Yum Ice Cream on the
UNCG campus.  Do you know where that is?  My brother
also studied Japanese.  He's at Baylor right now
finishing up his MBA in International Business.  Good
luck on your studies!

:)
Wendy
Dallas, Tx