At 10:42 AM 10/20/2006, you wrote:

I think that might be too painful and too stressful and I doubt any dentist would attempt it, Make juste they use Sevoflorane ( sp....safest anesthetic...and make sure they do round of antibiotics first.
Kelly

Hi, I am wondering if there is any way to do this – or has someone had any experience, I have a kitty, Ayumi who is 13 years old with early stage of CRF and have had a heart problem.. but her tooth is hurting and am trying to figure out away to pull her tooth without ISO anesthesia or any kind of non local anesthesia.. I know it is stressful either way.. any insights are appreciated..
Checked by AVG Free Edition.