We don't usually have problems with wackos on this list. Er, well not this sort of wacko anyway. I know my friends and family consider me a little wacko, but in a nice wacko sort of way. You do have to be careful about posting personal info. We sometimes forget that everything we write to each other is available to anyone with internet access. Also remember, if you give out your phone number you have to be prepared to get teary eyed calls about the woes of rescue, (isn't that right MC?)
Nina

TenHouseCats wrote:

hee hee--and be REALLY careful if you establish relationships with
people outside of the list..... you might end up in endless IMs with
photos of cute kitties and gorgeous gems and minerals, or finding crow
experts for folks... (barb and nina, you know who you are!)

MC