-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nancy
Schneider
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 3:11 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Samantha has feline leukemia

It's really hard to find a good vet. I think I found one just recently.
Samantha was diagnosed with stomatitis. But none of the vets suspected
feline leukemia. They just explained that her gums are allergic to her
teeth. That explanation never made much sense to me. I recently read
that there is hope for feline pos cats. I have very little experience
with that disease. I always thought it was highly contagious and the cat
had to be put down. This vet said that is not  the case. I guessm we
learn something new every day.

Nancy Schneider
Management Analyst
Dept of Transportation