Something just went very awry with my computer!  Please pardon all those messages.

Gina

Gina WN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Terrie,

I am so sorry about Dukee.  I am going to be online until at least 12:30 pm (PST).  If you want to write back and forth, on the list or at my email address, please do.  I will be sending calming peaceful energy to Dukee and you.  I am going to

Gina   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I would like to add that he is starting to breathe harder as well.
I held him a few minutes ago felt him all over. He has no tummy and I don't hear any rattling in his lungs. I don't feel any tumors or anything out of the ordinary.
I think it is his heart since I did mention he had a heart murmur.
I have also included another kitty with us which is Buggy my LH Torti PT. She was like his mom when he was a baby.
She is washing him right now as I type this.
I have told Dukee that if he wants to go it is okay and if I have to I will help him go to the bridge.
I will be close by to my computer so I can do my business and read emails from those of you that are still up.
I will stay in the room tonight with Dukee along with Vinnie and Buggy.

Visit my Tigger Tales site!

See my cats' gallery at Zazzle

Visit my Tigger Tales site!

See my cats' gallery at Zazzle