Don't you hate when they do that???  Like we all don't
know  how much things cost, and decisions have to be
made.  I wish they'd give us some credit for brains.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you both.

May God bless you and Dukee,
Dede

_http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html_

(http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html)

> _http://www.felineleukemia.org/_
> (http://www.felineleukemia.org/)
>
> _http://www.hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/index.html_
> (http://www.hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/index.html)
>
> _http://www.petloss.com/_ (http://www.petloss.com/)

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service
of your God"
                   Mosiah 2:17