Yes, it's a URI if green or yellow.  I would give her lysine (in case it's viral) and Clavamox or amoxicillin.  If that does not work you can try something else, but it might work and they are milder than the other things you can use. I have heard also not to give kittens Baytril. I think it may be because the blindness side effect happens more to kittens? Not sure.

Triaminic, which you can get in the drug store, helps calm the runny and stuffy nose symptoms of cold.  The dosage for an adult cat is .2 (2/10) of a ml, of the orange kind.  I don't know what it would be for a kitten.  It would be hard to measure anything less than .1 (1/10) ml.

Is she on fluids? I have found that to help with colds as well.

Michelle