Hi Michelle,
Antibiotics haven't seemed to bother Inky.  He has been on both clavamox and baytril..So I don't know as each of our babies are different...I used slippery elm at first, but it didn't seem to help Inky. I think I told you awhile back that I tried oat bran, too..
Do you have any transdermal pepcid?  I use that when Inky seems nauseated..  I am still trying to think what would be the best for Lucy, like you said you don't want to over tax her intestines..and sometimes I think it is best to give them a rest, too..Do you use appetite stimulants on her?  I give Inky oxazepam instead of cyproheptidine at times..My worst problem with Inky though is that he wants to eat too much which isn't good either..I will search my med cabinet to see if I can come up with something else..Do you give her chicken broth?
Hope she feels better and is eating better real soon.
Kerry, Bandy and Inky