-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lance Linimon
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 10:14 AM
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: please pray for strengh and righ intuition fo rmy and
dharma

Hideyo,

You are not being needy. We all understand. Right now, I feel a lot like
you feel. I'm confused and afraid for Ember. I have stabs of panic that
when I least need them, and I'm very sad at times. But Kat's advice is
great: to stay strong and to stay centered. I'll be praying for you and
Dharma, as I have been for the last few days. Be good to yourself.

Lance
--
  Lance Linimon
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]