I always use rubber gloves when cleaning, litterboxes or the house in general.

Let me know what meds your vet uses.  Metronidazole (lagyl) has been the traditional treatment but apparently panacur is also being used these days.  I like the idea of panacur granules because they are odorless and tasteless and can be mixed with food, and the treatment is 3 days on, wait a week, and do another 3 days.  Much easier than Metronidazole for the masses.  But, of course, "easy" makes me suspicious of whether panacur really will work.

I've never caught it that I know of.  But my stomach's been a little messed up the past couple of days.  Now I'm wondering....

Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'M thinking I probably should warn the others about this,to tell them to be extra careful about cleaning the boxes and etc... Thanks guys never would have thought we could get it too.

Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My vet told me that I could catch it and if I got sick I needed to go to the doctor.  Online research seems to back this up.