Hideyo,

I cried reading your story.  I am so sorry to hear
about your Angel Dharma.  Also, I am sorry that you
have had to go through so much loss. I know your heart
must be broken.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Cindy Reasoner

--- Hideyo Yamamoto
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi, my name is Dharma - I am a little calico kitty
> with three paws and
> here is my story ...
>

> Once upon a time, there is a family - Naomi, Dharma
> (me), and Simba and
> our mama - we were only about 6-7 weeks old then,
> our mama kept us safe
> in a tiny hole under the crawl space of an abandoned
> house.. one day,
> the human decided to close down the crawl space so
> that they can
> renovate the house - our mama kitty and we did not
> know what was going
> to happen to the hole--- so we hided and underneath
> of a tiny hole and
> we did not make any noise so no one could find us..
> while our mama was
> out getting our food, a human friend, Hideyo came to
> catch us --- we
> tried so hard not to be caught as we were so afraid
> of being away from
> our mommy - it took a several hours, but at the end,
> each of us was
> scooped by a little net to catch a little fish...our
> mama saw us being
> taken away and she looked so worried.. and a friend
> Hideyo promised our
> mama that she was gong to so good care of us.. mama
> looked so sad and
> worried - and we were so sad to be away from our
> mama.. we cried and
> cried..
>

> We went to our friend Hideyo's house, and she told
> us that she was going
> to take care of us like our mama to protect us ---
> it took for a while..
> but we made some friends, and we played  and ate and
> slept a lot.... and
> then, my little sister Naomi started feeling not too
> good, I knew
> something was wrong and  I wanted to take care of
> her so I groomed her
> all the time for her, our new mama, Hideyo was very
> worried and took her
> to the doctor.. but Naomi did not get better, and
> she decided that she
> wanted to leave the body as her body was not letting
> her to do things
> that she wanted to do.. and she wanted to be free so
> that she can play
> again..I was very mad at her leaving me.. but I knew
> that we would see
> each other again... Our new mama was so sad to see
> Naomi go...she cried
> and cried.. but I knew that naomi's sould was still
> with us at home..
> but our mama Hideyo couldn't see... After my sister
> Naomi became an
> angel, she got lonely...and she asked if I could
> come to where she was
> at... and I said.. okay my little sister,,, I will
> come stay with you..
> just give me three months as I wanted to have enough
> time to say good
> bye to my brother simba and our new mama hideyo....
>

> Today was exactly three months after Naomi became an
> [...]

Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the New
Yahoo.com
(http://www.yahoo.com/preview)