That is awesome!

elizabeth

In a message dated 11/2/2006 6:04:58 P.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I am very pleased to say that Spencer won the contest on Tigger Tales for November!  My husband said he chose his photograph because of the "twinkle in Spencer's eye." (I do not say anything about the contestants to Mike or the situation surrounding their entries until after he choses the winner, so that it will be a fair contest.)

Nina, I'd like to post a few lines about Spencer along with his picture on the website.  Please email me with what you would like to say about Spencer at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

:) Gina

Visit my Tigger Tales site!

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. ~St. Francis