I'm so sorry, Terrie.  It's just so tough.  Gentle Bridge vibes to Jake and hugs to you and your husband.

Diane R.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 5:12 PM
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: I'm sad again.... :( Belinda can you add Jake to CLS

Hi all,
    I had to put my 17 1/2 yr old Siamese to sleep today. My daughter called me and said that she thought Jake may have to go to the Vet. He wasn't acting right. He kept falling down and throwing up. I called them and got him right in. He was going into cardiac arrest and liver failure.
He was crying which he never does.
I took him to my regular Vets I knew he would suffer if I hung on to him.
They said he live a good life with me. That at this point there wasn't anything they could do for him. He started having problems back in August with his health. He was lying on his side and breathing hard when I came home today. He smelled foul. Then he starting throwing up and his bowels were releasing.
He was quite the gentle man. I let him go with dignity.
Bless his soul he will be met by Dukee at the bridge....

Belinda can you add Jake to the CLS...thanks!

Boy, this is getting tough on me. I'm trying real hard.
My husband doesn't know yet.
3 cats in less than a month.