Michelle - I will sending her positive energy -- I know it's hard - but try not to think of the worst.. those negative energy and your worry will travel to Lucy, and it won't help and she definitely does not need it -- visualize her all feeling better - she has proven to you that she can overcome many many things and she had done so in the past.. give her credit and think POSITIVE -- so that Lucy will not have to worry, either.. :)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of catatonya
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 11:17 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: urgent--please pray for Lucy

Michelle,

I'm so behind.  I hope Lucy is better.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
She is very sick. It started last night. We have a vet appointment at 9:30 locally, can not get an internist appointment. It is not her IBD-- her bowels are normal. But she has stopped eating, does not want me to touch her (she is usually all over me) and has that dull sick look in her eyes. No URI symptoms. She looks pink to me. Which makes me very scared that it is something like cancer or leukemia. There are no internist appointments at either place in NJ for a week.  They said I can go in through the emergency room and wait for an internist. I hate doing that. When I did that with Ginger it took them 4 days to figure out she had neurological problems. One place said to go to my local vet, get tests done, and have them call to try to convince an internist to squeeze her in.

Michelle