At 09:47 AM 11/6/2006, you wrote:

With a crit of 7 I think stress may be secondary. I would do the transfusion and try to buy a bit of time...go from there.
Kelly

Does anybody have any ideas?  Susan(who wrote a message today) has a critical situation with her FELV baby Valley - a beautiful flame point Siamese.  Didn't want to miss out on any suggestions, as it was a long message.  Thanks - Gloria