From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [siameserescue] Looking for FeLV+ Companion Kitty

Anyone have a Felv kitty needing a home?

In a message dated 11/6/2006 2:13:03 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I have been contacted by a family who lives in Macomb Township, MI  (Detroit
suburb) who is looking for a FeLV+ cat to be a companion to another  FeLV+
kitty in their home.  The current resident kitty has no symptoms  and would love
to have a buddy.

The family is not looking for any particular breed or gender.  Their  only
interest is that the personality is such that the new kitty will adjust  to the
current resident cat.

If any of you know of an FeLV+ kitty searching for a loving family,  please
contact Helen directly at _helen.chwan@ helen.chw_
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!