Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: OT Help, I am so embarrassed

Kelly, don't be to embarrassed...Hey, it happens.

Remember too...once you LIVE with a particular odor, you cease to smell it.  It always amazes me how smokers can't tell how badly they reak.  (Sorry folks, if there are any on the list...but to non-smokers who aren't used to the odor, after you've just finished a cig...the scent carried on your clothes & hair as you come back into a building...pretty bad...and some brands of cigs are more ...potent... than others.  Doesn't mean we don't love you tho! ;-)  It's the same with people who use too much perfume, or drink excessive amounts of coffee (dragon breath).

Tips:  1) pick up a small battery operated black light, approx. $30 at Pet Smart and on many animal product websites.  Before you leave in the morning, run it over your clothes, purse and shoes...it'll show you if there are bodily fluids on you. (run it on the car seats as well, incase you transfered any moist fluids to the car by accident one day.  2) Keep a bottle of Fabreeze or the generic brand of the same thing in your car and spray yourself down when you get into the car or before you walk into the building.  It'll help.

Also, to some people, certain fragrances can registar as having a cat pee smell.  I worked with a wonderful lady who bathed in and sprayed on a peach-scent...it was VERY overpowering...and with her body chemistry ...it DID smell exactly like cat urine.  And she didn't HAVE a cat.

Sorry if I've offended anyone...wasn't my intention..AND, I'm certain I've carried an awful aroma to work a time or two myself....can't tell you how many times I've toed cat-hack while putting on dress shoes in the morning...Coebeio likes to hide it in the toes of my shoes...then didn't have time to change stockings (or stockings to change into) and just wiped everything without throughly CLEANING everything because I was running late.  Stinkyfeet takes on a whole new meaning.

Hang in there.

Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My supervisor just called me in for a meeting and apparently people have been complaining that I smell like cat urine.

I do have some sprayers.  I wash my clothes with Oxyclean and I bathe every day, of course.  I have only smelled cat urine on myself once and then I was aware of it.

Could I smell bad and not know it?

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

Visit my Tigger Tales site!