I *KNOW* my house stinks.  I had a giardia outbreak, and even though it is over they have decided the floor is a better place to poop than the litterbox.  At least it is solid now.  I am gone from home 8-10 hours a day at work and they wreak havoc.  I never let anyone come over unless they are a very, very close friend.

I'm steam cleaning the carpets again this weekend...