From: TenHouseCats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2006 9:48:09 AM
Subject: Re: Homoepathic SCAM?? (OT - migraines)

gee, barb, JUST what we need..... more phenomenal sugar recipes! (i'd like the caramel one....)

listening to you two, i guess some of my back stuff isn't so bad, after all.... when i'm in bad shape, as long as i don't move--literally, because i can't, i'm basically okay.... sounds like just breathing was hard enough for you guys. (i always tell people newly experiencing back pain that you get used to the pain, and learn how to work around--after the first 15 years. of course, i'm lying when i say that...)

MC
--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....