Sending prayers, Sherry.  We all know that some of them can go a lot longer than 2 years, so it is always worth hoping and praying.

How many positives are at the shelter?
Michelle

In a message dated 11/12/2006 9:19:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Could I ask for some prayers for our sweet little buff girl Haley,she seems to be losing weight,we lost her sister Hillary a few months back.They were born with felv and she is over 2 years old now.We know she won't be here for years and years but prayers would be appreciated.Thank you all so much.
Sherry