True. But then there's you and me woman, we must educate the world!
(say the educate the world part in cartoon super-hero voice, while pumping fist into the air and sticking out chest)

I wish I wasn't broke and out of ink in my printer. I would print off that webpage about the DNA FIV testing and hand deliver a copy to every vet in a 30 mile radius. Until we get out and really MAKE the vets learn, then nothing's every going to improve. It's up to us, as cat owners to MAKE SURE the info gets to the vets in each of our communities. Trust me, I've hand delivered many a new veterinary technology flyer to my vets, they so far have not appeared insulted in the least! In fact, when I sent that out to the list the first time, I CC'd a copy to my vet's office.

Phaewryn

Please adopt a cat from Little Cheetah Cat Rescue!!! http://ucat.us/adopt.html
Low cost Spay&Neuter services in VT, and Emergency Financial Assistance for cat owners:
http://ucat.us/VermontLowCost.html
Special Needs Cat Resources: http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
The Sofa Poem: http://ucat.us/sofapoem.html
Find us on PETFINDER! http://petfinder.com/shelters/VT44.html