Here are vibes for all of you, Hideyo.  Good health for the kitties and
strength and calm to you.

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Hideyo Yamamoto
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 12:13 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: need prayers

Hi, everyone, I have a couple of kitties who are not feeling too well and I
need you to send them positive energy and white beam of light - when you
lose more than one kitties to FIP.. you become so paranoid.. when they
sneeze, run fever.. you think they have FIP - and I am so tired of being
fearful of this disease - my older boy Rikki has lot lots of weight and he
is anemic and I am a bit freaking out, and my ayumi has mouth sore and can't
really eat and lost lots of weight and am not sure whether I should do a
dental for her for certain conditions that she is in right now.. and my new
rescued boy Toni, has had sneeze and running fever today - and am a little
bit paranoid and worried.

Please pray all of the babies are just going to be fine.