Someday maybe I will be able to afford this, if I stop taking in so many
cats!

On 11/22/06, catatonya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There are lots of new people on the list........... but I can tell you
all.  Get rid of your carpet and put in ceramic tile.  Keep it sealed.  Odor
problems gone!

*TenHouseCats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

ah, yes, the infamous squirts... the one i have doing that now, tho,
has the incredible kindness to do so in the bathtub, so it's easy to clean
up....

beta.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta>

> --
> Vist the Rescuties store and save a kitty life!
>
> http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....