I'm very happy Angelica is back!

  Gina

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
                Hi, everyone, I just wanted to tell you that I just saw my
missing calico mama, angelica waiting for me on my porch – after talking to AC,
and haven’t seen her for the past 4 days, I was so convninced that she was not
with us anymore after my neighbor poisoning cats in my neighborhood -- cannot
express how relieved and glad to see her during this despair time.. moments
like this gives me a reason why I do what I do for my ferals..thank you for all
your prayers…

Visit my Tigger Tales site!

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get
things done faster.