  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2006 8:47 AM
  Subject: Re: Asia - new/additional diagnosis

  I would DEFINITELY stay with EVO.  Lymphoma thrives on carbs, so you should
limit those.  EVO does not have many carbs, as it is grain-free.

  Some people buy Essiac tea at the health food store and syringe a little of
that every day. It is a holistic anti-cancer treatment.  There is one amino
acid that is supposed to fight lymphoma as well, but I can't remember the name.
 Hills or Walthams has a special lymphoma diet for dogs that is rich in that
amino acid-- you can check, and then supplement Asia with it, as there is no
commercial lymphoma diet for cats to my knowledge.

  The most important thing, though, will be the chemo and steroids that you are
doing.  I am so glad that you started him on that.

  Michelle

  In a message dated 11/24/2006 9:16:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL