Thank-you

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2006 9:03 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Pepper died

Candace I am so sorry about your sweet Pepper.Hugs to you

Sherry

Candace Doler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        I just wanted to let you know that Pepper died a few hours ago.
He started getting better with this current episode but was not so good
earlier today.

         I was not expecting him to go so suddenly. I was not at home at
the time so not sure what happened.

        I want to thank everyone for their advice and support.

        This group is great for those of us who want to take
responsibility for the health care of our pets and give them the best
chance possible for a good outcome.

        Thank you all

        Candace

<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http:/music.yahoo