Dianne,

I am so glad that you and Asia know what the problem
is and have hope.  Hope is so important.  And your
doctor sounds like a great one.  What a blessing!
Michelle is our resident expert on lymphoma here.
Unfortunately, she's had lots of experience, so she's
an invaluable member here, and always willing to help.
 Sending prayers to you and little Asia.

:)
Wendy

--- "Dianne K Perry, Ph.D." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Dr. Ward did an ultra sound immediately, saw a big
> mass near the heart.
> This is what was done today:
>

> Echo:  Mediastinal Mass
> FNA:  lymphoblasts
> Cx:  Mediastinal lymphoma
> Tx:  Oncovin o.05 mg IV
> Depo Mectol (?) 1 cmg
> Cytoxan 25 mg PO
>
> She gave that today and we go back next Friday.
>
> She says it is very treatable and I should see a
> different cat in 48 hrs.  She said she likes to
> start with low doses so cat doesn't get so sick she
> won't eat again, we will up it as needed.
>
> She did ECHO and an x-ray, I was in room  and saw
> the mass on the ECHO and then she showed me the
> x-ray too...we can use it to compare ...
>

> She also gave me an article she wrote :  MEDVET,
> Columbus, Ohio
> Onocology and Hematology
> Proceedings of the 20thWaltham/OSU Symposium
>
> She prefers the COP Protocol.
>
> I will keep you posted about Ms. Asia's progress.
>
> Dianne and Asia

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index