do you have contact names and numbers for some good ones?  I am in the Sarasota
area in Florida.  We have some in area but....

Dianne
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marylyn
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 5:53 AM
  Subject: Re: Dr. Ward's consult/Michelle/Marylyn

  Yes, I mean animal communicators and, with the Royal Princess Kitty Katt, I
would not trust 1 or 2 or even 3.  The decisions were to important.  And some
are good in certain areas and not others.  Most will tell you this.  If not,
run...........

  My own father made very realistic decisions about his health and life.  It is
very painful but, knowing the decisions were well thought out and being there,
................well.............it helps.  Sometimes.

                                                   If you have men who will
exclude any of God's creatures
                                                   from the shelter of
compassion and pity, you will have men who
                                                   will deal likewise with
their fellow man.
                                                                    St. Francis