Where's the cat -- city and state?

TenHouseCats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Linda Mercer/Purebred Cat Breed Rescue <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >
Date: Dec 2, 2006 8:39 PM
Subject: [Special_Needs_Rescue_Cats] Will you be a truly Noble Foster? FELV+
military owned cat needs foster!

See email below. Military person with and FELV+ cat looking for
foster. I'm afraid no one we have signed up for Operation Noble
Foster is willing to take on an FELV+ cat. Please let me know if you
can foster this cat!

>Web Page: http://operationnoblefoster.org/contact.htm
>Name: katie fletcher
>Email Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Military: yes
>Comments: i am being deployed in january for 6 months and i have a
>cat that has tested positive with felv.  i was hoping you could help
>me find someone who could take care of her for me while i am
>away.  everyone i know either does not like cats or already has one
>and can not take her.  thank you and i hope to hear from you
>soon.  katie fletcher
>p.s. since the computers on board ship do not always work when you
>need them to, i will give you my mom's email address too (
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] ) and she will get in touch with me with any
>information you might have.  thanks again,  katie

Linda Pollack Mercer, M.D.
President & Rescue Coordinator
CFA Purebred Rescue, Inc., http://cfapurebredrescue.org (501c3)
D/B/A Purebred Cat Breed Rescue, http://PurebredCatBreedRescue.org
Chairperson, CFA Purebred Rescue Committee
Member, TICA Rescue Committee
Director, Operation Noble Foster, http://www.OperationNobleFoster.org
Moderator & Owner, The Persian Rescue Email list:
Phone (rescue emergencies only please): (888) 303-9454 [toll free]
Email: < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>(@purebredcatbreedrescue.org)

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional