I am forwarding this from KC Siamese Rescue.  Is there anyone in their area or
withing driving distance who might be able to take either or both of these
babies?   I am in LIttle Rock, AR and am considering it because they will be
euth'd otherwise, as I understand it.   I don't really have room, so if there
is anyone else who does, that would be super.  Alisa is the foster mom and
Merry Drew is the person who originally contacted me.

Note: forwarded message attached.
--- Begin Message ---
Hello Susan!  Thank you for considering Crash (the Brit SH) and Bill Murray
(who is a Birman instead of Siamese).
They are both HIGHLY social and loving.  Bill is almost annoying, he’s so
sweet!  And Crash has this itty bitty “wussy” meow.  Cracks me up!

Okay, here’s the Background.  Crash came into rescue a year and ahalf ago,
(about a year old).  Tested Negative at that time.
Was in 2 different foster homes the 1st 6mths, placed out on an adoption for
about 4mths and came back in in the spring (April or May, I’ve had him
since).
At that time, we discovered a FeLeuk outbreak in one of his 1st foster
homes.  He was retested a weak positive (at that time).  And that is truly
all
He has ever tested.   The last one, about a month ago (Snap test ) was so
weak you could barely see the color change.  So we ran the Eliza (sendout)
Which was positive.   None of the other cats he had been with ever tested
positive.

Bill Murray came in as a 2month old kitten this summer.    Tested Negative
initially, but has had the usual colds etc.  Was retested AFTER finding
A new intake that was fe leuk positive in the same “colony” he was
in………………again, he’s the only one that tested positive after 45 days.

They are now their own “colony” in one of my bathrooms!   My personal cats
are FeLeuk vaccinated, but I frequently do have fosters loose in my house.
Please let me know if there is anything else you need on them   I’d be glad
to make a donation or send food or whatever.
They are current on their vaccinations as well.

Alisa Sacco
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
EarthLink Revolves Around You...my world revolves around cats!