Sounds like you are taking all the right precautions. It will be much better
for her to be with you than leaving her at the vet. There's usually no one at a
vets office anyway.

  We have fingers and paws crossed she makes it through with flying colors. My
FeLV kittens all made it through spays just fine.

  Beth & Stamp

Gina WN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hi Everyone,

  My Pippin is getting spayed this Thursday and I would appreciate any prayers,
positive thoughts and/or meditations you would make on her behalf.  As I
mentioned before, she is getting pre-op blood work, fluids, and pain
medication.  I told them I wanted to take her home as soon as possible on
Thursday, as I wasn't leaving her all alone there over night.  They agreed that
would be okay as long as I bring her into the clinic first thing the next
morning for a checkup.

  Thank you from me and Pippin!

  Gina

  Visit my Tigger Tales site!