Hi Michelle,

I actually wrote this in the AM but Adelphia officially became Comcast since
the last time I sent mail I had to change the outgoing settings. I figured
this out by myself, no thanks to the techno I live with. I also officially
became a ham radio operator. My call sign is KI4SPK.  Junior is exploring
the house a bit again also a sign he is better. I really was a worried.

Sally Davis

yay and knock on wood!

Michelle

In a message dated 12/14/2006 7:48:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,