Hey Kelley,

I went in and looked at your rescue website.  I think
it looks great.  The colors look good and you don't
have too many of them.  You did a great job of
explaining your philosophy and making the site
user-friendly.  I do have a few constructive
criticisms.

First, the list of page links (Home, Donate,
Volunteer, Forum, etc.) should be aligned and then
spaced out evenly.  You may have to move a few of the
choices around (ie. words that are the same length on
top of one another).  The list on the right should be
aligned as well (Special needs moved to the left).

Second, you may want to make the picture of the dog at
the top another cat, since you are only dealing with
cats and no dogs.

Third, I would rewrite your introduction like this:
"Rescuties is an all-volunteer operated organization
dedicated to new beginnings for abandoned, neglected,
abused, stray and unwanted animals.  We believe all
animals (with the exception of those in extremely poor
health or with extreme aggression) are adoptable, so
we work extra hard to place the “special” ones.
Located in the Austin, Texas area, Rescuties is a
not-for-profit animal rescue, and therefore, relies on
your generous donations to continue our mission.

We utilize the Internet to reach potential adopters.
We provide spay and neuter services and essential
veterinary care needed before placing the animals we
rescue with carefully matched, permanent, and loving
adoptive homes. We believe that all life has value,
and all living creatures should be treated with
dignity and respect.

We espouse and promote the no-kill philosophy, and
look forward to the day where there are No More
Homeless Pets.

We believe that it is important to promote community
awareness of the responsible care and treatment of
animals. We promote spay/neuter of all companion
animals, with a special emphasis on reaching the
younger members of our community with our message."

I taught English for several years, and am used to
giving criticism.  I hope you are ok with my
suggestions.  Take what you like and leave what you
don't.  I will not be offended.  You did a great job!

:)
Wendy