Duly signed..and heart broken.  Whether it is fair or not - I  cannot help
but wonder what kind of parenting influences children to have  such a
disreguard
for life and suffering.  I suppose I don't really have a  right to question
since I don't have human children - but I  cannot help but wonder.  After all -
I was a child too at one  time.  There are serial killers who started out
this way.

Thank you for passing this along - and if you hear anything more about this
case, please keep us posted.

elizabeth

In a message dated 12/16/2006 10:35:01 AM Central Standard Time,