Hi everyone,
  Thanks so much for your prayers.  We just got back from the vet again..His
temp was 105.5 Sat. So they called the vet and we gave him 2cc of dex along
with another polyflex and baytril injection..He got some metronidazole as he
has a loose stool...I never could get him to eat on Fri so I did force some a/d
with a syringe down him..He seems to hurt all over again.  He also got another
250cc subq fluids..
  He did sit up for the ride home, but wasn't interested in anything when we
got home really..He did nibble on a few pieces for dry food and a couple of
bits of can.  I am hoping all the dex will kick in really soon to get the temp
down and he will eat..
  Nina, where did you buy the oli-vet, natural antibiotic?  I haven't had time
to check the 2 places I use for supps, but would appreciate the info.
  Michelle,  No we haven't done the IR, but am considering it Monday if the
temp will go down..did it make Lucy have a rise in temp?  I know it can so we
would really need Bandy's temp to be down for it..I agree with you...I should
try it...Also, what dosage?  Do you think
  .25cc would be ok first time then repeat how often?  I just haven't had time
to go look back to see what you told me the last time..So if you could let me
know again, I would really appreciate it.. Do you give it 3 or 4 times with a
few days in between?
  Also, any other thoughts...
  We will keep you posted..
  Thanks again.