I highly recommend a teaspoon of Nutri-Cal or Vita-Cal twice a day. It
boosts the calories, and most cats eat it by choice. You can also increase
the fat in her diet by adding high fat supplements (like those made for good
coats and skin) or Feline Missing Link (which I use myself with great
results).
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/Prod_Display.cfm?pcatid=3177&N=2002+113617
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/Prod_Display.cfm?pcatid=2014&N=2002+113617
A digestion aid can help her to get more calories out of what she does eat
too:
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/Prod_Display.cfm?pcatid=3391&N=2002+113753
Also consider a liquid supplement Like Cat Sure, Rebound, or Clinicare:
http://www.allivet.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=12070&Show=ExtInfo

You wont have to get her to eat much more if you add enough calories to the
amount she's already eating. I've never had a problem with mixing Missing
Link or Vita-cal into the wet food, the cats LIKE the flavors, at least mine
have not refused to eat it with it in there. I have a tub of a supplement
called Wild Trax, it's for supplementing wild hybrid cats that get raw meat
with bones as their primary food, anyways, I got it for the bengals when I
did that rescue 2 years ago. Sometimes I just unscrew the lid and leave the
jar open on the table, and the cats come up and lick some of it out if they
want (it's a very meaty smelling powder). Like all animals, they will crave
what they are missing (think a salt-mineral block for livestock). If she
doesn't eat the powdered supplements, you can always syringe her the
Vita-Cal mixed with the Rebound, and add a liquid vitamin supplement like
Lixo-Tinic or Pet-Tinic. There's not much you can't find in the supplement
world if you look hard enough.

So, that's what I would do, try the Missing Link and Vita-Cal mixed into her
wet food first, if she refuses it, then get the Rebound, and Pet-Tinic, and
mix those with the Vita-Cal and then syringe the liquid. You can't syringe
the Missing Link, it's too grainy and doesn't dissolve in liquid. I'm not
sure about the digestion aid stuff, I've never used it personally. It
appears that it might dissolve in liquid, and it looks crystalline in the
photo.

Phaewryn

Please save Whitey! http://ucat.us/Whitey.html
VT low cost Spay&Neuter, and Emergency Financial Assistance for cat owners:
http://ucat.us/VermontLowCost.html
Special Needs Cat Resources: http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html