-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of cindy reasoner
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 9:02 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Prayers needed for Bandy

Kerry, have you tried using the immuno-regulin?  It
seemed to help when Smokey was running fevers.  The
vet would tell me he had an infection somewhere but
they never could find it.  When I started him on the
immuno-regulin it really seemed to help him.  I am
crossing my fingers but it has been 9 months since he
had his last fever.  I hope this might help.  You and
Bandy are in my prayers.  I hope Bandy starts feeling
better very very soon.

Cindy Reasoner