Poor little angel, he sounds so uncomfortable. Is there a homeopathic for surgical pain?
Nina

Jennifer Phaewryn O'Gwynn wrote:
At least there was no blood in his vomit! None in his diarrhea either, but you
can
tell he is suffering, he lays there on his side really stiff, and holds his
back leg
up, and as he gets tired, and his leg begins to fall, he growls, and tries to
lick
himself back there, and growls, tries to find a better position, growls more. I
feel
SO BAD! I tried to prop his leg up on a pillow, but he wouldn't let me. I think
I'm
going to put an ice pack under his bedding, so if he wants to he can ice his
butt.

Phaewryn

Donations Needed for Whitey's emergency Vet Care!
http://ucat.us/Whitey.html
DONATE VIA PAYPAL:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=seething%40vtlink%2enet&item_name=DONATION%20to%20Whitey%20Veterinary%20Bill%20Fund